My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for there...
  • Archives

  • It's Christmas Eve day, both an eve and a day. A C...
  • Archives

  • Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy ...
  • Archives

  • “Life should be lived so vividly and so intensely ...
  • Archives

  • In this worldlove has no coloryet how deeply my li...
  • Archives

  • The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones ...
  • Archives

  • "So don’t explain ‘cause I know exactly what you’r...
  • Archives

  • "It always ends. That's what gives it value." -Dea...
  • Archives

  • when darkness has turned to grayEver noticed how w...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, January 23, 2007

    Excerpt off a usually mean guy friend convo, trying to convince him to come to something.

    "You should come. I have pretty friends."
    "No, you're sure to have ugly friends."
    "Coz Im ugly, right, I know. I-"
    "No."
    "I dont even know why I try with you."
    "Iz, its because. Because usually, beautiful girls? They have ugly friends."

    And he didnt even say "on the inside' after beautiful.

    Perhaps he was just being kind. But it was nice to hear and a great topping off a generally okay day.

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home