My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  •       sister hazel is lovebrought to you by the is...
  • Archives

  • And they say youre really only as strong as the co...
  • Archives

  • There are many ways to attempt to describe who I a...
  • Archives

  • I went skydiving, I went rocky mountain climbing I...
  • Archives

  • Sometimes it's easier to pretend things are okay r...
  • Archives

  • its hard to admit it when something you want isnt ...
  • Archives

  • "She needed a god, and I was only human." - "The B...
  • Archives

  • We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. ...
  • Archives

  • theres a need to know the difference between holdi...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Friday, December 03, 2004

    Its late, but:

    Support World AIDS Day

    When we can't access our inner resources, we come to the flawed conclusion that happiness and fulfillment comeonly from external events. That's because external events usually bring with them some sort of change. And so we've learned to rely on circumstances outside ourselves for forward or backward momentum as we hurtle through life. But we don't have to do that any longer. We can learn to be the catalysts for our own change.
    ~Sarah Ban Breathnach


    Thank you to all of you who have given the thumbs up regarding my new layout, on my tagboard and msn and such related!! Ehon, Tiang, Passerby(whothe? Thanks!:)), Nadia, Chewy, Christine, Marilou, Marianne, Sangeetha, Uriel, Emily, Tan, Jeff, OJ. Thanks in multitudes! I was so nervous, honestly!

    Layouts have never really been my thing, but with Fiona's tremendous help, it was a cinch. That woman has more talent in doing these kinda things in her pinky than I have overall. All i did was the banner and icon *grin*

    DO you know how lazy Ive been? Aside from church related functions, Ive been so introverted lately. I think the whole semester at university went by in a blur, and it was such a whirlwind of a semester that I really needed to just lay back and catch my breath.

    Yesterday was a blast. I spent the whole day socializing and just chilling, which was a vast imporvement over my antisocial behaviour. Spent the morning helping mom run errands, then the afternoon was so beautifully nostalgic, an afternoon spent cathcing up with darling Emily and Jon. Emily made me watch Shutter! AH! Scared me like the lil girl I am. But she bribed me with chocolates. Delicious. Caught up with various people I saw at the mall and yayasan and varios places. Everyone looks so grown up. Or maybe Im just stuck in a rut. Haha. That was sweet.

    Came home and saw Matet! We gotta hang one day, girl.

    Then the second i stepped home, I got a surprise phone call from an old friend, Cherry! OMG! She's in Brunei. That blew my mind away. Cant wait to see her.

    Then, i decided not to go out at ALL at night. However, Jasmine and Ivy changed my minds and I went back to the mall again. I think the shop people were prolly thinking: ooh, she was here earlier...:P

    Drank at Coffee..ZOne?Bean? I forget. :D Met Tan and Yen! yay! Its like a culture shock almost.

    Im just recapping my day because it was a really tiring yet fun day. See!? I can be social when I want to be! :P

    Also, GRETCHEL JUST FREAKING CONFIRMED THE PLANS! *leaps for joy* Yay! I get to see her again! I miss my old Curtin hostel crowd. You know, the people who are there for u 24/7 and see you in pjs and messy bedhead hair at hostels and are just..there.

    Being back in Brunei is so...serene...compared to the stupidityandsillynessandfunnness back home. Its fun here, yeah, but its a different kind of fun. Kind of refreshing, really. And after that hurricane semester, perhaps a little serenity is just what I need. =D

    19 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home